Thank you to our generous parents, grandparents, alumni, employees and friends who have supported our capital campaigns to help Charlotte Christian fulfill its mission of preparing our students to impact the culture for Christ. Click here to view our Master Campus Plan and see recently completed projects.
Construction began on the new upper school building in June of 2022 with plans to open the new building in August of the 2023-24 school year as part of the next phase of our Master Campus Plan.
The two-story building will include:
- Around 30,000 square feet
- 15 classrooms and four science labs
- Broadcast room with production office
- Dedicated learning space and offices for the Academic Services Program
- Office space for director of diversity and belonging
- Office space and meeting room for spiritual life
- Additional common areas
Upper School Construction Timeline:
- June 2022 - Upper School Building Demolition
- 2022-23 School Year - US Classes in Cottages
- August 2023 - New Upper School Building Opens