Charlotte Christian School Summer Camps 2019
A LETTER FROM THE DIRECTOR
What are your plans this summer? Maybe you are looking forward to spending time relaxing, planning a family vacation, catching up on projects, or just enjoying the beautiful Charlotte weather. Inevitably, the initial summer excitement will wear off and you will be looking for something for your children to do. I hope that your family will spend some time “Expanding Your Horizons” here at Charlotte Christian School. Whether you would like your children to attend camp for one week or for several weeks, there are a variety of camps available that are sure to spark the interest of children who love to learn, play, and explore. I look forward to meeting you and helping you fill your summer with fun! Click here to register.
Director of Summer Camps
Charlotte Christian School
- Camps will be offered from the week of June 4 through the week of Aug. 6, 2019
- Charlotte Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, or national origin.
- All camps are open to the general public.
- Campers should bring a snack and a water bottle each day to camp.
- All camper belongings should be labeled with the camper’s name.
GENERAL POLICIESThe policies for summer camp students in regard to conduct, courtesy, appearance and honor code will be the same as regular Charlotte Christian School policies.
- All campers and visitors are expected to exemplify Jesus Christ and pursue excellence at all times.
- Charlotte Christian School operates under an honor code which specifically forbids stealing, cheating or lying. Campers who violate this policy are subject to immediate suspension or dismissal.
- Modest and appropriate clothing is required while on campus. Footwear is required at all times.
- Boys shall not wear earrings.
- No visible body piercing or tattoos will be allowed.
- Hats, caps or other head coverings are not allowed inside the buildings.
- The possession of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, drugs and firearms is not allowed on campus and can lead to an immediate dismissal without refund.
- Campers must arrive and be picked up in a timely manner.
*Charlotte Christian School reserves the right to modify summer camp policies and combine appropriate classes based on enrollment.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- $25 per student one time before May 12 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- $35 per student one time after May 12 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Registration for the upcoming camp week closes each Friday at 3 p.m. Registrations completed over the weekend will not be processed until Monday morning. Walk-up campers must register and pay for camps in full before attending summer camp.
Charlotte Christian General Campus Safety Guidelines include a 15 mph and require that the middle car lane must be left free at all times. Cars are not permitted to park or stop in the middle lane. Parents and guests are to park in the marked spaces only. Please be aware of construction on campus during the summer months.
DROP OFF/PICK UP
In order to ensure the safety of all campers, parents should walk their child into the designated camp location and sign their child in with the instructor. Parents should not bring campers more than 10 minutes ahead of time or pick them more than 10 minutes after camp. A fee of $10 per 10 minutes will be assessed.
A child who will not be picked up by his/her parent or guardian must have written permission to ride with someone else. The permission must be presented to the camp director at the beginning of the camp day.
All camps are non-refundable within one week of the start of the camp, unless the school cancels a course. Charlotte Christian School reserves the right to combine appropriate camps based on enrollment. Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. in the Charlotte Christian Dining Hall. For more information please contact Molly Cain, director of summer camps, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 366-5657, ext. 6600. All camp directors and workers have passed a background check by Charlotte Christian School.