2020 Vision Statement
Charlotte Christian will be the premier Christian School in the Southeast hallmarked by its intentional spiritual formation of students, rigorous as well as varied academic offerings, vibrant fine arts department, and a comprehensive, competitive athletic program. This vision will be actively supported by a passionate and talented faculty, an administration that models servant leadership, supportive parents, a visionary board of trustees, and a vigorous alumni base.
- Retain, train, and recruit employees and trustees who embody the school's mission with evident passion for their faith, Christian education, and their grade level/discipline.
- Intentionally disciple students to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ and equip them to integrate Biblical truth and learning into their daily lives in order to impact the culture for Christ.
- Offer a rigorous and unified (JK-12) college preparatory curriculum that challenges students of multiple academic abilities and talents.
- Foster an atmosphere of Christ-centered community in which the school and home partner together in seeking a collective Biblical worldview.
- Prudently plan for the future by maintaining a financial plan that focuses on long-term sustainability and growth including widening advancement opportunities featuring development, brand strengthening, and admissions.
- Maintain current and develop new facilities that serve the school's three divisions while providing appropriate common area space for the wide array of co-curricular opportunities.
- Offer a comprehensive co-curricular program in the arts, athletics, service, and leadership arenas that enables students to develop their God-given talents in a meaningful and Christ-honoring manner.