Charlotte Christian is an equal opportunity employer and is continuously striving to maintain an employee base with varying backgrounds and cultural experiences. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, and disability. We offer employees a wide variety of benefits, including health and life insurance, a retirement plan, professional development opportunities and more. All individuals applying for employment must be willing to serve Christ in the daily performance of their duties and to fully support our statement of faith.
- Apply online for Faculty/Staff Position
- Apply online for Substitute Teacher Application
- Download the Application for Athletic Coaching Position
- Download the Application for Bus Driver positions.
If you have any questions regarding employment, please contact Shannon Edwards, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Upper School Chemistry and Physics Teacher (Aug. 2019 start date)
- Extended Day Teacher (part-time)
- Orchestra Director (Aug. 2019 start date)
- Academic Tutor: Spanish Tutor (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: Middle/Upper School Math (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: Biology (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: Chemistry (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: General Education (contract position)
- JV Lacrosse Head Coach
- JV Lacrosse Assistant Coach