Charlotte Christian is an equal opportunity employer and is continuously striving to maintain an employee base with varying backgrounds and cultural experiences. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, and disability. We offer employees a wide variety of benefits, including health and life insurance, a retirement plan, professional development opportunities and more. All individuals applying for employment must be willing to serve Christ in the daily performance of their duties and to fully support our statement of faith.
- Apply online for Faculty/Staff Position
- Apply online for Substitute Teacher Application
- Download the Application for Athletic Coaching Position
- Download the Application for Bus Driver positions.
If you have any questions regarding employment, please contact Shannon Edwards, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Academic Tutor: Spanish Tutor (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: Middle/Upper School Math (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: English/Language Arts (contract position)
- Academic Tutor: General Education (contract position)
- Upper School Physics Teacher 2018-19 School Year
- Upper School Chemistry Teacher 2018-19 School Year
- Upper School Academic Learning Specialist 2018-19 School Year
- Upper School Latin Teacher 2018-19 School Year
- Upper School History and Study Skills Teacher 2018-19 School Year
- Middle School Counselor 2018-19 School Year
- Extended Day Teacher (part-time)
- Head Varsity Volleyball Coach