Whether you’re miles from campus or on another continent, we want to help you stay connected to Charlotte Christian, to each other, and to the greater CCS community. When it comes to being an alumnus, there are a few things we want you to know:
You are welcome. Please come back and visit – any time. You can schedule a tour - we’d love to show you around. Come check out the new buildings and areas on campus! Or, plan a visit for a game, a performance, or an alumni event. We'd love to stay in touch, please update your contact information here.You inspire us. We want to hear where you are, what you’re doing, and how you’re making your mark on the world. Please update us with your current contact information and let us know what’s new with you.
- Click here to update your information.
- Click here to submit a class note for the Voice magazine.
- Click here to create your College Merit Page and let the school know about your successes during college.
- Speak at an assembly, chapel or guest lecture in a class
- Allow a student to shadow you at work
- Join our head of school’s prayer e-mail list and learn what you can be praying for at Charlotte Christian
- Teach an upper school J-Term class
Please send an e-mail to Reid Fronk, alumni liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get plugged in to any of these opportunities. Thank you for your continued support of Charlotte Christian. We look forward to seeing you soon.