These are the forms that you will need to complete when applying to Charlotte Christian School. Please note the forms that apply to your child’s grade level. The Application Checklist for your grade level will help you stay organized. Please contact us if we can help answer any questions you might have. The admissions team can be reached at (704) 366-5657 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grades 6-12 Applicant Questionnaire
- Grades 6-12 English recommendation PDF form
- Grades 6-12 English recommendation digital form
- Grades 6-12 math recommendation PDF form
- Grades 6-12 math recommendation digital form
- Grades6-12 Principal/School Counselor recommendation form
- Grades 6-12 Principal/School Counselor recommendation form
- Confidential Community Reference (for Home School Applicants, Grades 1 - 12)
- Transcript Release Form (All applicants)
- CAIS (Charlotte Area Independent School) brochure; includes psychologists' names and contact information (Grades JK-4)
- ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination) local testing dates (Grades 5-12)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: For application instructions, please visit the International Students page.