SchoolSee Full Calendar
- 02/18 President's Day - School/Offices closed
- 02/19 LS Book Fair Lower School Media Center
- 02/19 MS/US Book Fair MS/US Media Center
- 02/19 LS Show Rehearsal 2:40 PM to 4:30 PMAlkire
- 02/20 LS Book Fair Lower School Media Center
- 02/20 MS/US Book Fair MS/US Media Center
- 02/20 Men's Power Hour 7:30 AM to 8:30 AMAlkire Auditorium & Huge Gallery
- 02/20 Simply Sisters 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMMS/US Media Center - Digital Hearth
AthleticSee Full Calendar
- 02/21 Girls' Varsity Softball vs. Myers Park HS (Home) 4:00 PMSoftball Field
- 02/21 Girls' Varsity Soccer vs. Sun Valley High School CHANGED:This event has changed its date from 2/22. (Home) 6:00 PMStadium
- 02/22 Boys' Varsity Lacrosse vs. Marvin Ridge High School (Home) 6:00 PMStadium
- 02/23 Boys' Varsity Lacrosse - Brad Touma (Away) Charlotte Country Day School (US Campus)
- 02/23 Girls' Varsity Soccer - 1st Annual McKenna Woodhead Jamboree (Away) 11:30 AMOlympic High School
- 02/23 Girls' Varsity Soccer - 1st Annual McKenna Woodhead Jamboree (Away) 3:00 PMArdrey Kell High School
- 02/25 Co-ed Middle School Golf vs. Socrates Academy (Away) 4:00 PMRaintree Country Club
- 02/26 Boys' Middle School Baseball vs. Carmel Christian School (Away) 4:00 PMMatthews Sportsplex
Congratulations to senior Matthew Siverling on being named a finalist in the 64th annual National Merit Scholarship Program.
Congratulations to freshman Katie Hayes who participated in the 2019 Carnegie Hall Honors Performance Series in NYC.
Eighth grade student Gracie Hanna placed second in the Biological Sciences A category and will represent Charlotte Christian at the state level.
Six theatre students receive top honors at CITA festival, including two Excellence in Theatre awards.
Congratulations to eight Charlotte Christian student-athletes who signed national letters of intent.
Seven middle and upper school creative writing students earned two Gold Keys and five Honorable Mention awards.
Middle and upper school visual artists earned five Silver Keys and four Honorable Mention awards.
Lower School RoboKnights earn six of the top 10 awards at the VEX Qualifier, including 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes.