SchoolSee Full Calendar
- 05/21 Fine Arts Gala 6:00 PM to 8:30 PMCWPA - Alkire Auditorium & Huge Gallery
- 05/22 Grade 2 Author's Day 10:15 AM to 11:45 AMLower School Classrooms
- 05/25 LS Dismiss at 11:30 a.m.
- 05/25 MS/US Exams
- 05/25 US Dismiss at 12:30 p.m.
- 05/28 Memorial Day - School & Offices Closed
- 05/29 LS Dismiss at 11:30 a.m.
- 05/29 MS/US Exams
AthleticSee Full Calendar
- 05/23 Athletic Department - Spring Sports Awards Assembly 11:00 AMLamb/Johnson Gymnasium
Colin Gallagher and Phoebe Son are named top 25 finalists in the 2018 Blumey Awards.
Lower and middle school RoboKnights attend the VEX Robotics World Championship competition.
Members of ACT 1 drama team earned superior and excellent ratings at thespian festival.
Congratulations to four senior student-athletes who were recognized to play college athletics at the spring signing ceremony.
Middle and upper school students took home top honors from this year's Junior Classical League competition.
Six grade 6 students achieved top awards in this year's Mecklenburg County Soil and Water contest.
Middle school ACT 2 drama team wins top awards at North Carolina Theatre Conference Middle School Play Festival.
Fourth and fifth grade students competed in the fifth annual lower school STEM challenge.