SchoolSee Full Calendar
- 10/16 JK/K Open House 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMAlkire Auditorium and Huge Gallery
- 10/17 JK/K Open House 9:30 AM to 11:00 AMAlkire Auditorium and Huge Gallery
- 10/18 Parents in Prayer 7:55 AM to 8:55 AMHCFAS Conference Room
- 10/18 Come See Christian - Music & Movement 3:15 PMHendrick Center Music Room
- 10/22 Head of School Forum 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMAlkire Auditorium
- 10/24 Men's Power Hour 7:30 AM to 8:30 AMAlkire Auditorium & Huge Gallery
- 10/24 Mom's Bible Study 1:00 PM to 2:30 PMAlkire Auditorium
- 10/24 Simply Sisters 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMMS/US Media Center - Digital Hearth
AthleticSee Full Calendar
- 10/15 Girls' Middle School Tennis vs. GCMSAA, Lake Norman Charter (Away) 4:30 PMCharlotte Racquet Club
- 10/15 Girls' Junior Varsity Volleyball vs. CISAA JV Volleyball Tournament CHANGED:This event's date has changed from 10/11. (Away) 4:30 PMCharlotte Country Day School (US Campus)
- 10/15 Girls' Junior Varsity Volleyball vs. CISAA JV Volleyball Tournament CHANGED:This event's date has changed from 10/11. (Away) 5:30 PMCharlotte Country Day School (US Campus)
- 10/15 Boys' Junior Varsity Football vs. Metrolina Christian Academy (Home) 6:30 PMStadium
- 10/16 Co-ed Middle School Cross Country vs. GCMSAA (Away) 4:00 PMMcAlpine Creek Park
- 10/16 Girls' Grade 8 Volleyball vs. Charlotte Latin School, GCMSAA CHANGED:This event's date has changed from 10/15. (Home) 4:15 PMLamb/Johnson Gymnasium
- 10/16 Boys' Middle School Soccer vs. Cannon School, GCMSAA (Home) 4:15 PMStadium
- 10/16 Co-ed Varsity Cross Country vs. CISAA (Away) 5:00 PMMcAlpine Creek Park
Lower school students read 3,541 books during the first quarter of the Reading Knights program.
Two Charlotte Christian seniors were awarded the annual Hendrick scholarships in a special chapel presentation.
Twelve students earned awards for their artwork at the 2018 Festival in the Park.
Six middle and upper school students were selected to participate in the NCAIS Honor Band.
Congratulations to senior Matthew Siverling on being named a semifinalist in the 64th annual National Merit Scholarship Program.
CCS earned 56 AP honors based on the exams taken in May 2018.
Students and faculty continue their education through the summer at home and abroad.
Charlotte Christian had one scholar and four commended students in the 2018 National Merit Program.