SchoolSee Full Calendar
- 08/20 Back-to-School Kick Off 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMAlkire Auditorium and Lamb/Johnson Gym
- 08/22 Classes Begin (JK-Grade 12)
- 08/23 All-School Chapel 9:15 AMStadium
- 08/27 MS Show Parent Meeting 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMChoir Room #32
- 08/27 Board of Trustees Meeting 5:30 PM to 9:00 PMMS/US Media Center
- 08/29 Mom's Bible Study 1:00 PM to 2:30 PMAlkire Auditorium
- 08/29 MS Show Auditions 3:00 PM to 5:30 PMChoir Room #32
- 09/03 Labor Day - School/Offices Closed
AthleticSee Full Calendar
- 08/20 Boys' Middle School Soccer vs. Metrolina Christian Academy (Home) 4:00 PMStadium
- 08/20 Girls' Varsity Tennis vs. Metrolina Christian Academy (Home) 4:00 PMRussell Racquet Club
- 08/20 Boys' Varsity Soccer vs. Metrolina Christian Academy (Home) 7:00 PMStadium
- 08/21 Girls' Varsity Tennis vs. Cannon School (Away) 4:15 PMCannon School
- 08/21 Boys' Junior Varsity Soccer vs. Charlotte Country Day School (Home) 4:30 PMStadium
- 08/23 Girls' Grade 8 Volleyball vs. Carmel Christian School (Home) 4:15 PMLamb/Johnson Gymnasium
- 08/23 Boys' Middle School Soccer vs. Carmel Christian School (Home) 4:15 PMStadium
- 08/23 Boys' Junior Varsity Soccer vs. Cannon School (Away) 5:15 PMCannon School
Students and faculty continue their education through the summer at home and abroad.
Charlotte Christian had one scholar and four commended students in the 2018 National Merit Program.
Madison Urban named Class of 2018 valedictorian and Lila Hamilton name salutatorian.
Colin Gallagher and Phoebe Son are named top 25 finalists in the 2018 Blumey Awards.
Lower and middle school RoboKnights attend the VEX Robotics World Championship competition.
Members of ACT 1 drama team earned superior and excellent ratings at thespian festival.
Congratulations to four senior student-athletes who were recognized to play college athletics at the spring signing ceremony.
Middle and upper school students took home top honors from this year's Junior Classical League competition.