SchoolSee Full School Calendar
- 03/21 Middle Matters - The Parents We Mean To Be 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMMS/US Media Center
- 03/21 US Assembly - Digital Citizenship 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMAlkire
- 03/21 Mom's Bible Study 1:00 PM to 2:30 PMCWPA - Alkire Auditorium
- 03/21 ACT 2 Auditions 3:00 PM to 4:30 PMFine Arts Studio
- 03/21 Simply Sisters 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMEarly Education Building Multi-Purpose Room
- 03/22 US ITS Festival (ACT 1) TBD
- 03/22 Parents in Prayer 7:45 AM to 9:00 AMHCFAS Conference Room
- 03/22 Grade 6 Black History and Women's History Exhibits 8:00 AM to 2:50 PMCWPA - Huge Gallery
AthleticSee Full Athletic Calendar
- 03/20 Boys' Varsity Tennis vs. Gaston Christian School CHANGED:This event's opponent has changed. (Away) 4:00 PMGaston Christian School
- 03/20 Co-ed Middle School Golf vs. Holy Trinity (Away) 4:00 PMBallantyne Country Club
- 03/20 Girls' Middle School Softball vs. Charlotte Latin School (Away) 4:15 PMCharlotte Latin School
- 03/20 Girls' Middle School Soccer vs. Charlotte Latin School (Home) 4:15 PMStadium
- 03/20 Boys' Middle School Baseball vs. Charlotte Latin School (Away) 4:15 PMCharlotte Latin School
- 03/20 Boys' Middle School Lacrosse vs. Charlotte Latin School (Away) 4:15 PMCharlotte Latin School
- 03/20 Boys' Junior Varsity Baseball vs. Charlotte Country Day School (Away) 4:30 PMCharlotte Country Day School (US Cannon Campus)
- 03/20 Girls' Varsity Softball vs. High Point Christian Academy (Home) 4:30 PMSoftball Field
Congratulations to the 398 lower school students who read 5,567 books for the Reading Knights program in the third quarter.
Two lower school and the middle school robotics teams will compete in the VEX Robotics World Championship in late April.
Fourteen athletes were named all-conference players, two were named all-state and 10 athletes broke school records this winter sports season.
Eighth grade student Rachel Noonan placed third in the Physics and Mathematics category and will represent Charlotte Christian at the state level.
Katie Hayes places 10th out of 100 middle school students to participate in this year's regional honor band.
Four theatre students receive top honors at CITA festival, including three first place awards.
Six CCS student-athletes committed to play college athletics during the winter signing day ceremony.
Upper school and sixth grade RoboKnights teams advance to robotics state championships with top finishes at recent qualifier.