SchoolSee Full Calendar
- 11/20 All-School Thanksgiving Chapel 9:15 AMLamb/Johnson Gym
- 11/21 Thanksgiving Break
- 11/22 Thanksgiving Break
- 11/23 Thanksgiving Break
- 11/27 Campus Decorating
- 11/28 Mom's Bible Study 1:00 PM to 2:30 PMAlkire Auditorium
- 11/29 Parents in Prayer 7:55 AM to 8:55 AMHCFAS Conference Room
- 12/01 Interfaith & Jr. Knights Basketball 8:00 AMGuy Gym, Lamb/Johnson Gym, Dining Hall
AthleticSee Full Calendar
- 11/17 Boys' Varsity Basketball - Phenom Showcase vs Village Christian (Away) 12:00 PMGreensboro Day School
- 11/19 Boys' Grade 8 Basketball vs. Metrolina Christian Academy (Home) 4:15 PMThe Guy Gymnasium
- 11/19 Girls' Grade 8 Basketball vs. Metrolina Christian Academy (Home) 5:30 PMThe Guy Gymnasium
- 11/20 Boys' Junior Varsity Basketball vs. United Faith Christian Academy CHANGED:This event's time from 5:30pm. (Home) 4:30 PMLamb/Johnson Gymnasium
- 11/20 Girls' Varsity Basketball vs. Comenius School CHANGED:This event's location, opponent and time has changed from away, VCC and 5:30pm. (Home) 6:00 PMLamb/Johnson Gymnasium
- 11/20 Boys' Varsity Wrestling vs. Charlotte Country Day School (Away) 6:00 PMCharlotte Country Day School (US Campus)
- 11/20 Boys' Varsity Basketball vs. United Faith Christian Academy CHANGED:This event's time has changed from 7pm. (Home) 7:30 PMLamb/Johnson Gymnasium
- 11/24 Boys' Varsity Basketball - Charlotte Hoops Challenge vs Hough High School CHANGED:This event's time has changed from 4pm. (Away) 3:30 PMPhillip O. Berry Academy of Technology
Congratulations to five upper school visual artists who swept the awards during the annual Patriotic Art Competition.
Congratulations to five Charlotte Christian student-athletes who signed national letters of intent.
Lower school students read 3,541 books during the first quarter of the Reading Knights program.
Two Charlotte Christian seniors were awarded the annual Hendrick scholarships in a special chapel presentation.
Twelve students earned awards for their artwork at the 2018 Festival in the Park.
Six middle and upper school students were selected to participate in the NCAIS Honor Band.
Congratulations to senior Matthew Siverling on being named a semifinalist in the 64th annual National Merit Scholarship Program.
CCS earned 56 AP honors based on the exams taken in May 2018.