The award-winning theatre program at Charlotte Christian School has a rich tradition of excellence, with seven elective offerings for students in grades 6-12 and three mainstage musicals open to students in grades 4-12. Students develop an extensive knowledge of theatre history, acting, directing, playwriting, improvisation, technical directing, and stage management in a hands-on learning environment that allows them an outlet to glorify God while preparing them to impact the culture for Christ both on and off stage.
Annual Festivals and competitons
- North Carolina Theatre Conference High School Play Festival
- North Carolina Theatre Conference Middle School Play Festival
- Christians in Theatre Arts Secondary Theatre Festival
- English Speaking Union Regional Shakespeare Competition
- International Thespian Society
- Fine Arts Conservatory