Lower School Extended Day Enrollment: 2018-19
Parents of students in grades JK-5 should complete this form by Aug. 6, 2018. Extended Day runs after school until 6 p.m. and during select school vacations and parent conference days. For more information or questions, please e-mail email@example.com. Your account will be charged for Extended Day services based on your selections below, you do not need to pay through this form.
Rates are listed below, please note there is a $15 per quarter hour late fee beginning at 6:01 p.m.
- Attend 5 days per week/month $225/month
- Attend 4 days per week/month $200/month
- Attend 3 days per week/month $150/month
- Attend 2 days per week/month $100/month
- Attend 1 days per week/month $80/month
- JK/K Bridge Care (2:15 - 3 p.m.) $50/month
- Grade 1 - 5 Bridge Care (2:50 - 3:30 p.m.) $50/month
- Late fee (after 6 p.m.) $15/quarter hour beginning at 6:01 p.m.
- Drop-in attendance $20/day
- Click here for the 2018-19 Extended Day Calendar
**If your child needs to attend on a day that school is not in session and is not already registered as a full-time Extended Day student, the fee is $50/day/child.
**Any lower school student not picked up by 3 p.m. will be brought to Extended Day and billed as a daily drop-in.
Emergency Contact Information
Please name two people to contact (other than the parents) in the event there is an emergency for the student.
Student Pick-Up Authorization
Please list the people, other than yourself, who are authorized to pick up your student from Extended Day. Only parents and people listed here will be allowed to pick up your student, without prior written authorization. Please let those listed below that photo identification may be required to pick up your student.
If you need to make any changes/updates, please click here.