Registration must be completed by Saturday, May 11, in order to adequately staff the camp and maintain a fun and safe environment for all. Enrollment in any camp requires a one-time per child registration fee that is in addition to the camp fee. A $10 change fee is assessed for any changes.
Registration for the upcoming camp week closes each Friday at 3 p.m. Registrations completed over the weekend will not be processed until Monday morning. Walk-up campers must register and pay for camps in full before attending summer camp.
- $25 per student one time before May 11
- $35 per student one time after May 11
- Please note: Camps are for rising grades for the 2019-20 school year.
EXTENDED CARE OPTIONS
- Early Care Fee (8 - 9 a.m.) $50/week or $10/day
- After Care Fee (4 - 5 p.m.) $50/week or $10/day
- Campers may arrive as early as 8 a.m. and stay as late as 5 p.m. Campers will be escorted to their first camp by a staff member. Instructors will walk the camper back to Extended Care for those registered in afternoon sessions.
Lunch/Bridge Care is provided free of charge for campers enrolled in a morning and afternoon camp. If you are enrolled in a morning or afternoon only camp, your camper can participate in Lunch/Bridge Care for $25/week or $5/day. Please note, lunch is NOT included, campers need to bring a lunch.
All camps are non-refundable within one week of the start of the camp, unless the school cancels a course. Charlotte Christian School reserves the right to combine appropriate camps based on enrollment.
For more information please contact Molly Cain, director of summer camps, at email@example.com or (704) 366-5657, ext. 5031.
All camp directors and workers have passed a background check by Charlotte Christian.