Lower School Extended Day Enrollment: 2022-23
Click here for detailed Extended Day information.The Extended Day calendar will be available soon.
Parents of students in grades JK-5 should complete this form by Aug. 12, 2022. Extended Day runs after school until 6 p.m. and during select school vacations and parent conference days. Please send your student with a snack for Extended Day. For more information or questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your tuition account will be charged for Extended Day services based on your selections below, you do not need to pay through this form.
BILLING: Families are billed monthly depending upon attendance. Fees are charged based on the number of days attended each week.
- Attend 5 days per week/month $240/month
- Attend 4 days per week/month $215/month
- Attend 3 days per week/month $165/month
- Attend 2 days per week/month $115/month
- Attend 1 days per week/month $95/month
- JK-K Bridge Care (2:15-3 p.m.) $60/month
- Grade 1-5 Bridge Care (2:50-3:30 p.m.) $60/month
- Daily drop-in attendance $30/day
- Late fee (after 6 p.m.) $25/quarter hour beginning at 6:01 p.m.
- Half day early dismissal $25/day billed in addition to a monthly fee
*If your child needs to attend on a day that school is not in session and is not already registered as a full-time Extended Day student, the fee is $50/day/child.
**Any lower school student not picked up by 3 p.m. will be brought to Extended Day and billed as a daily drop-in.
Emergency Contact Information
Please name two people to contact (other than the parents) in the event there is an emergency for the student.
Student Pick-Up Authorization
Please list the people, other than yourself, who are authorized to pick up your student from Extended Day. Only parents and people listed here will be allowed to pick up your student without prior written authorization. Please let those listed below know that photo identification may be required to pick up your student.
If you need to make any changes/updates, please click here.