Parent Teacher Fellowship
The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) at Charlotte Christian School serves to advance the mission of the school by encouraging faculty, staff and administrators in their efforts to impact each student spiritually, intellectually, and physically. PTF organizes and supports activities that foster meaningful parent relationships in the Charlotte Christian community, and celebrates as well as promotes our wonderful legacy and school spirit.
All Charlotte Christian parents are a part of Parent Teacher Fellowship and are encouraged to be involved in an area of interest. The PTF Board of Directors is comprised of CCS parents who have previously served in PTF volunteer opportunities. The first step to becoming a PTF board member is to serve through PTF. Each year, nominations are submitted for active volunteers who would like to become PTF board members. If you are interested in becoming a board member, please email PTFPresident@charchrist.com for more information on the process and timeline. Log into myCCS to access specific volunteer opportunities.
PTF seeks to support Charlotte Christian in the following areas:
- Ministry/Prayer by organizing members of the community to provide outreach for families in crisis as well as critical prayer support for all aspects of the school community.
- Encouragement by organizing activities that recognize and show appreciation for the dedication and commitment of each member of the faculty, staff and administration.
- Support by coordinating a group of volunteers in each of the three schools for various events and activities.
- Relationships by organizing activities to welcome and encourage new families as well as opportunities for families to fellowship with one another.
- School Spirit and Missions by organizing community-wide events and campus support throughout the year.