Congrats to the following upper school artists on their recent success in the annual Patriotic Art Competition and Exhibition (PACE):
• Josie Bishop (grade 11), first place
• Ben Shropshire (grade 11), second place
• Elena Algeria (grade 11), honorable mention
• Molly Coles (grade 10), honorable mention
• Bella Hawthorne (grade 11), honorable mention
The annual PACE competition, sponsored by the Carolinas Freedom Foundation, offers a unique opportunity for talented visual art students to produce artwork depicting their visualization of a given prompt or theme. This year's theme was "Commitment to Excellence."
Click here to view a gallery of their artwork.
Not pictured, Bella Hawthorne.