Congratulations to five upper school students on earning recognition in the 2022 Mid-Carolina Regional Scholastic Art & Writing Competition. The group earned two Silver Keys and three Honorable Mention Writing Awards. The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards is administered by the Alliance for Young Artists and Writers and is the longest-running, most prestigious recognition program for student achievement in the visual arts and creative writing in the United States.
- Abigail Atwater (12), Silver Key, Memoir, "Mommy and Me"
- Ellamay Ulman (9), Silver Key, Flash Fiction, "On the Corner of Sycamore Street"
- Tori Haynes (12), Honorable Mention, Critical Essay, "Artists"
- Olivia Kuo (11), Honorable Mention, Flash Fiction, "Ignorance is Bliss"
- Sydney Rohm (11), Honorable Mention, Flash Fiction, "Lilith"