Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2021-22 year
Grades 1-5: $18,495
Grades 6-8: $19,775
Grades 9-12: $22,255
Tuition at Charlotte Christian includes the following: a daily nutritious lunch program provided by Flik food services, instructional technology support, textbooks, language arts novels, Windy Gap Retreat (the middle and upper school spiritual life two-day retreat) and caps and gowns for seniors. Upper school students are assigned a laptop computer for use while enrolled at Charlotte Christian School. Middle school students are assigned an iPad for use in grades sixth through eighth.
- A non-refundable deposit of $800 is required at the time of initial enrollment or re-enrollment. This deposit is applied to the tuition balance.
- A $1000 non-refundable new family fee is due at the same time as the enrollment fee.
- Full payment is encouraged. New students are eligible for a $200 credit per student if they pay tuition in full within two weeks of acceptance.
- A monthly payment plan is also available for 10 months beginning in July 2021 with an installment fee of $250 per student.
- To download the tuition and fees, please click here.
Extended Day Program
The Charlotte Christian School Extended Day program provides care beyond the regular school day for students in JK - grade 8. Through organized activities and supervised free time, the Extended Day program is designed to enrich the intellectual, spiritual, social and physical development of students. Classroom space, games and outdoor play facilities are available to children for homework, play and various other extracurricular activities. Rates listed are for the current year. Click here to read more about extended day and to register.