Tuition & Financial Aid
- Daily nutritious lunch program provided by Flik food services
- Textbooks and language arts novels
- Windy Gap Retreats (the middle and upper school spiritual life two-day retreat) and field trips
- MacBook Air computers for upper school students and iPad devices for middle school students to use while enrolled at Charlotte Christian School and instructional technology support
- A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required at the time of initial enrollment or re-enrollment. This deposit is applied to the tuition balance.
A $1,000 non-refundable new family fee is due at the same time as the enrollment fee.
Full payment is encouraged. New students are eligible for a $200 credit per student if they pay tuition in full within two weeks of acceptance.
A monthly payment plan is also available for 10 months beginning in July 2022 with an installment fee of $250 per student.
Extended Day INFORMATION
The Charlotte Christian School Extended Day program provides care beyond the regular school day for students in JK - grade 8. Through organized activities and supervised free time, the Extended Day program is designed to enrich the intellectual, spiritual, social and physical development of students. Classroom space, games and outdoor play facilities are available to children for homework, play and various other extracurricular activities. Rates listed are for the current year. Click here to read more about extended day and to register.
Financial Aid Information
It is our desire to make a Christ-centered, college preparatory education available to as many families as possible. Each year, Charlotte Christian allocates a limited amount of funds for financial aid to enrolled families. Please download the How to Apply for Financial Aid and the Financial Aid Due Dates document for details on the process for this school year.
- Click here for access to the SSS by NAIS website.
- To begin the PFS process click here for instructions.
- For more information on the financial aid process, download the SSS Tax Primer for Parents or the SSS Flyer on How to Apply for Financial Aid.
The principles below are followed in the financial aid process
- Financial aid awards are granted only after your child has been accepted at Charlotte Christian School.
- Financial aid awards for new siblings will not be awarded until your child has completed the application process and has been accepted for enrollment at Charlotte Christian School.
- Financial assistance grants will not exceed 50 percent of tuition. Parents are responsible for the remaining tuition balance and all fees.
- All financial aid is awarded based on demonstrated financial need and is assessed through an independent third party program, School and Student Services (SSS).
- Families must apply for financial assistance awards each year using the need based assessment process. Due to changes in a family's financial condition and the financial assistance pool available at the school, families may receive awards that are greater or lower than the previous year
- All aspects of the financial aid process for your family are confidential. Any information provided to the school is handled in strictest confidence, and we require that financial aid awards to your family remain confidential between you and the school.
- Financial aid awards will be made without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
- As a member of the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA), Charlotte Christian adheres to NCISAA policies and procedures regarding financial aid. Student-athletes do not receive preferential treatment in the awarding of financial aid. No student may receive any form of financial aid in exchange for athletic participation.