Please click here to review the J-Term Policies and Requirements. Below is information pertaining to each out of town J-Term trip. Click here to review the out of town J-Term packet and click here to view the parent presentation from Feb. 25, 2020. There is one application for all out of town trips. The application will open at 8 p.m. on the following dates:
- Sunday, March 8 - opens to rising seniors, click here
- Tuesday, March 10 - opens to rising juniors, click here
- Wednesday, March 11 - opens to rising sophomores, click here
- Thursday, March 12 - opens to rising freshmen, click here
- Friday, March 13 - the application will close to all at 11:59 p.m.
The application must be completed by the student. Please review the trip details below prior to filling out the application. In preparation for the application, please have your student work on these three questions prior to filling it out, each response should be 100 words or less.
- After reading the trip descriptions, what are your personal strengths that will be an asset to the trip?
- Please describe what you hope to learn or how you wish to grow as a result of this trip.
- Please describe your relationship with God.