Portrait of a Graduate
We strive to ensure that each Charlotte Christian graduate embodies the mission of our school. Experiences that promote these outcomes are woven throughout our curriculum. It is our fervent prayer that a student from Charlotte Christian will integrate the following characteristics into their daily lives.
A Charlotte Christian graduate develops the understanding that God is the center of all.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and promotes the Gospel (John 3:16 & 2 Corinthians 5:20)
- Serves and loves God and others (Mark 10:45, I Peter 4:10 and Matthew 22:37-39)
- Seeks justice and walks humbly (Micah 6:8)
- Pursues truth and virtues as revealed in Scripture (Philippians 4:8 & 2 Peter 1:5-8)
- Articulates, understands, and defends his or her faith (1 Peter 3:15 & 2 Corinthians 10:5)
Pursuit of Excellence
A Charlotte Christian graduate seeks excellence with their own God-given gifts and engages well with others.
- Pursues academic excellence with a commitment to, and love for learning and scholarship (Philippians 4:8 & Colossians 3:23-24)
- Cultivates his or her own spiritual gifts (I Corinthians 12:1-11)
- Thinks Christianly, logically, and creatively (Romans 12:1-2 & 2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Practices compassion, embraces Biblical unity in the midst of our diversity, and treats others with respect (Galatians 3:28 & I Peter 3:8)
- Engages in co-curriculars and collaborates well with others (Colossians 3:23)
- Communicates effectively (James 1:19 & Colossians 4:6)
Innovation, Curiosity and Creativity
A Charlotte Christian graduate approaches new concepts with curiosity and has the courage to be innovative while developing perseverance by taking risks and navigating failure.
- Develops intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills (Acts 17:11)
- Thinks innovatively
- Engages with technology safely and respectfully to improve physical, mental, and spiritual well being
- Approaches opportunities with eagerness and overcomes challenges with resilience (Galatians 6:9)
- Embodies confidence, awareness, and motivation
- Exhibits a growth mindset and challenges himself or herself to achieve his or her Godly inspired aspirations as a disciple of Jesus Christ (2 Timothy 1:7)