2025 Vision Statement
Charlotte Christian will be the premier Christian School in the Southeast hallmarked by its intentional spiritual formation of students, rigorous as well as varied academic offerings, vibrant fine arts department, and a comprehensive, competitive athletic program. This vision will be actively supported by a passionate and talented faculty, an administration that models servant leadership, supportive parents, a visionary board of trustees, and a vigorous alumni base.
- Recruit, train, support and reward team members who embody the school’s mission with evident passion for their faith, Christian education and their job.
- Intentionally disciple students to know Jesus Christ and equip them to effectively integrate Biblical truth and learning into their lives to impact the culture for Christ.
- Offer a rigorous and unified college preparatory curriculum that engages and supports all students.
- Foster an atmosphere of Christ-centered community among CCS constituents - students, faculty, parents, alumni, and alumni parents.
- Maintain a strategic financial plan that ensures sustainability.
- Maintain current and develop new facilities, while continuing to operate in an environment committed to the safety of our students, that serve the school’s three divisions, including appropriate space for the wide array of co-curricular opportunities.
- Offer a comprehensive co-curricular program that enables students to develop their God-given talents in a meaningful and Christ-honoring manner.