AthleticSee Full Athletic Calendar
- 05/05 Boys' Junior Varsity Lacrosse vs. CISAA JV Lacrosse Tournament (Away) 4:30 PMCharlotte Country Day Middle School
- 05/05 Boys' Varsity Tennis vs. Cannon School CANCELLED (Home) 5:00 PMRussell Racquet Club
- 05/05 Girls' Varsity Softball vs. Cannon School, Senior Night (Home) 5:00 PMSoftball Field
- 05/05 Boys' Varsity Baseball vs. Cannon School, Senior Night (Home) 7:00 PMBaseball Field
- 05/06 Boys' Varsity Baseball vs. Cannon School (Away) 5:00 PMCannon School
- 05/07 Co-ed Varsity Track - Buccaneer Last Chance Classic (Away) 8:30 AMCharlotte Country Day School (US Cannon Campus)
- 05/09 Boys' Varsity Golf vs. CISAA (Away) 2:00 PMCabarrus Country Club
- 05/09 Girls' Middle School Cheerleading - Uniform Fitting (Home) 3:15 PM to 4:00 PMWarner Field House classroom
SchoolSee Full School Calendar
- 05/05 AP Exams
- 05/05 Grade 8 Washington, D.C. Trip
- 05/05 Summer Reading Book Fest 7:30 AM to 4:00 PMMS/US Media Center--Back Room
- 05/05 Lemonade & Cookies 3:30 PMEEB Multipurpose Room
- 05/06 AP Exams
- 05/06 Grade 8 Washington, D.C. Trip
- 05/06 Summer Reading Book Fest 7:30 AM to 4:00 PMMS/US Media Center--Back Room
- 05/09 AP Exams
- 05/09 Summer Reading Book Fest 7:30 AM to 4:00 PMMS/US Media Center--Back Room
- 05/09 Rising Grade 1 Parent Meeting 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMLS Media Center
- 05/09 J Term 2017 Spain - Parent/Student Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMMS/US Media Center--Digital Hearth
- 05/10 AP Exams
- 05/10 Summer Reading Book Fest 7:30 AM to 4:00 PMMS/US Media Center--Back Room
- 05/10 PTF Board Meeting and Brunch 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMEarly Ed multi-purpose room
- 05/10 Rising Grade 2 Parent Meeting 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMLS Media Center
- 05/10 New to Middle School 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMDining Hall
Charlotte Christian School is honored to receive the first annual Volunteer of the Year Award from the Harvest Center for 10 years of supporting their mission with the school's annual Knights Fight Hunger Week.
Congratulations to CCS students on winning a total of 46 awards at the North Carolina Junior Classical League State Games held recently at UNC-Chapel Hill.
The Charlotte Christian community came together to fight hunger both locally and abroad by supporting the Harvest Center and Servants With A Heart.
Congratulations to 320 lower school students on reading 6,225 during the third quarter of Reading Knights!
Congratulations to seniors Kell Graham and Connor Maitland who signed to play at the collegiate level, making a total of 15 seniors that have signed so far this year.
Eight Charlotte Christian seniors recently uncovered the time capsule they buried 14 years ago as junior kindergarten students in 2002-03.
Visit Congressman Robert Pittenger's Facebook page to vote for your choice in the 2016 Congressional Art Competition before April 12.
ACT 2 students earn multiple honors at the North Carolina Theater Conference (NCTC) Middle School Play Festival, including a Superior Play Rating.