Director of Summer Camps
Charlotte Christian School
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
Charlotte Christian Summer Camp Programs will be closed the week of July 1-5.
Charlotte Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, or national origin. All camps are open to the general public.
Campers should bring a snack and a water bottle to camp each day.
All camper belongings should be labeled with the camper’s name.
The policies for summer camp students in regard to conduct, courtesy, appearance and honor code will be the same as regular Charlotte Christian School policies.
- All campers and visitors are expected to exemplify Jesus Christ and pursue excellence at all times.
- Charlotte Christian School operates under an honor code which specifically forbids stealing, cheating or lying. Campers who violate this policy are subject to immediate suspension or dismissal.
- Moest and appropriate clothing is required while on campus. Footwear is required at all times.
- Boys shall not wear earrings.
- No visible body piercing or tattoos will be allowed.
- Hats, caps or other head coverings are not allowed inside the buildings.
- The possession of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, drugs and firearms is not allowed on campus and can lead to an immediate dismissal without refund.
- Campers must arrive and be picked up in a timely manner. There is a late fee of $10 per 10 minutes.
*Charlotte Christian School reserves the right to modify summer camp policies and combine appropriate classes based on enrollment.
Registration must be completed by Friday, May 17, in order to adequately staff the camp and maintain a fun and safe environment for all. Enrollment in any camp requires a one-time per child registration fee that is in addition to the camp fee. A $10 fee is assessed for any changes. The camp fee is due one week prior to the first week of camp.
$25 per student one time before May 17
$35 per student one time after May 17
Registration for the upcoming camp week closes each Friday at 3 p.m. Registrations completed over the weekend will not be processed until Monday morning. Walk-up campers must register and pay for camps in full before attending summer camp.
Due to parking lot construction over the summer months, parents should only park in marked spots. No parking is allowed in the carpool lanes.
DROP OFF/PICK UP
In order to ensure the safety of all campers, parents should walk their child into the designated camp location and sign their child in upon arrival. Parents should not bring campers more than 10 minutes ahead of time or pick them up more than 10 minutes after camp. A fee of $10 per 10 minutes will be assessed.
A child who will not be picked up by his/her parent or guardian must have written permission to ride with someone else. The permission must be presented to the camp director at the beginning of the camp day.
Campers who are registered for both morning and afternoon camps will have a supervised lunch and play time at no additional charge. Lunch is not provided.
EXTENDED CARE OPTIONS
Early Care Fee (8 - 9 a.m.) $40
After Care Fee (4 - 5 p.m.) $40
Lunch Care provided free of charge only for students transitioning into afternoon camps.
Campers may arrive as early as 8 a.m. and stay as late as 5 p.m. Campers will be escorted to their first camp by a staff member. Instructors will walk the camper back to Extended Care for those registered in afternoon session.
All camps are non-refundable within one week of the start of the camp, unless the school cancels a course. Charlotte Christian School reserves the right to combine appropriate camps based on enrollment.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. in the Charlotte Christian Dining Hall.
For more information please contact Christy Coles, director of summer camps, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 366-5657, ext. 2124.
All camp directors and workers have passed a background check by Charlotte Christian School.