The goal of Charlotte Christian School is to equip students academically, spiritually and experientially – to maximize their God-given talents. Charlotte Christian differentiates itself as a college preparatory school committed to the oneness of Christ and scholarly excellence. The Christian identity of the school provides a strong foundation for, and lends distinctiveness to, its academics, athletics, arts and extracurricular activities. This foundation builds on the following principles:
- All truth and knowledge come from God.
- The rigorous pursuit of knowledge is scholarship.
- Scholarship develops exceptional thinkers and learners.
- Exceptional thinkers and learners exemplify academic excellence.
- Academic excellence grounded in God’s truth leads to wisdom.
- Wisdom in God’s truth leads to discernment.
- Discernment prepares students to impact the culture for Christ.
- Download a copy of the Lower School Course Curriculum Guide.
- Download a copy of the Middle School Course Curriculum Guide.
- Download a copy of the Middle School Elective Guide.
- Download a copy of the Upper School Course Curriculum Guide.