AthleticSee Full Athletic Calendar
- 03/29 Co-ed Varsity Track vs. Charlotte Latin School, CISAA (Home) 4:00 PMStadium
- 03/29 Boys' Middle School Tennis vs. Covenant Day School (Home) 4:15 PMRussell Racquet Club
- 03/29 Boys' Varsity Baseball vs. Cannon School CHANGED:This event's date has changed from 3/31. (Home) 7:00 PMBaseball Field
- 03/30 Girls' Middle School Soccer vs. Providence Day School (Away) 4:00 PMProvidence Day School
- 03/30 Boys' Middle School Tennis vs. Providence Day School (Home) 4:15 PMRussell Racquet Club
- 03/30 Boys' Varsity Tennis vs. Charlotte Latin School (Away) 4:15 PMCharlotte Latin School
- 03/30 Girls' Varsity Softball vs. Charlotte Latin School (Home) 4:30 PMSoftball Field
- 03/30 Boys' Junior Varsity Baseball vs. Charlotte Catholic School (Home) 5:00 PMBaseball Field
SchoolSee Full School Calendar
- 03/30 College Visit: Rustic Pathways 9:15 AM to 9:45 AMCollege & Counseling Center
- 03/30 Upper School Senior Chapel 11:05 AM to 11:45 AMLamb Johnson Gym
- 03/30 Junior Class Ring Orders Taken 1:15 PM to 1:45 PMDining Hall
- 03/31 Decision letters mailed for grades 1-12
- 03/31 SGA Day At The Cannon's 2:00 PM to 3:15 PMLamb/Johnson Gym
- 03/31 Third Quarter LS Reading Knights Celebration 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMBaseball Field
The new Lower School Fourth Grade Girls' Book Club recently kicked off their new club and finished reading their first book.
Congratulations to the lower school RoboKnights on winning state honors and advancing to the 2017 VEX Worlds - VEX IQ Challenge Elementary School Division in Kentucky this April.
Four upper school visual artists win national honors in the 2017 National Scholastic Art & Writing Competition.
304 participants came out to help support the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and honor Colby Young in the inaugural Super Colby 5K Race.
Congratulations to middle school students on winning high honors in the 2017 Mecklenburg County Soil and Water Essay and Poster Contest.
Upper school students enjoy their 2017 Service Learning Day at the Samaritan's Purse warehouse in Charlotte.
Congratulations to eighth grader Ben Stokley for participating in the South Central District Bandmasters Honor Band Clinic and advancing to place sixth at the state level.
Congratulations to the varsity dance team on winning first place in the FCC Carolina Championship, marking the team's third straight state championship.