AthleticSee Full Athletic Calendar
- 09/27 Girls' Middle School Volleyball vs. Holy Trinity CHANGED:This event's gym location has changed. (Home) 4:15 PMThe Guy Gymnasium
- 09/27 Girls' Varsity Tennis vs. Covenant Day School (Home) 4:15 PMRussell Racquet Club
- 09/27 Girls' Middle School Tennis vs. Holy Trinity (Away) 4:15 PMJeff Adams Tennis Center
- 09/27 Girls' Junior Varsity Volleyball vs. Covenant Day School (Away) 4:30 PMCovenant Day School
- 09/27 Boys' Junior Varsity Soccer vs. Covenant Day School (Home) 5:15 PMStadium
- 09/27 Girls' Varsity Volleyball vs. Covenant Day School (Away) 5:30 PMCovenant Day School
- 09/27 Boys' Grade 7 Football vs. Union Academy (Away) 6:00 PMUnion Academy
- 09/27 Boys' Varsity Soccer vs. Covenant Day School (Home) 7:00 PMStadium
SchoolSee Full School Calendar
- 09/27 College Visit: Southeastern University 1:00 PM to 1:30 PMCollege & Counseling Center
- 09/27 Early Education Enrichment Opportunity 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMHendrick Center for Arts and Science
- 09/28 Men's Power Hour 7:30 AM to 8:30 AMEarly Education Building
- 09/28 College Visit: Roanoke College 9:15 AM to 9:45 AMCollege & Counseling Center
- 09/29 High School Fair at Trinity Episcopal 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMTrinity Episcopal
- 09/29 College Visit: Birmingham-Southern College 9:15 AM to 9:45 AMCollege & Counseling Center
- 09/29 Hendrick Scholarship Chapel 9:15 AM to 10:00 AMLamb/Johnson Gym
- 09/29 College Visit: Rhodes College 1:15 PM to 1:45 PMCollege & Counseling Center
A Boot Camp Benefit held in honor of Charlotte Christian sophomore Colby Young raised $22,000 for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
Congratulations to seniors Abby Yoh and Patrick Girard on being named semifinalists in the 2017 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Two varsity football players were presented with awards following the team's win over Cuthbertson in the Labor Day Weekend Union Power Cooperative Gridiron Clash.
Mrs. Diane Ketron and Mr. Brandon Henderson were both selected as 2016 Teaching Fellows.
Congratulations to seniors and recent graduates on earning 53 Advanced Placement (AP) Scholar Awards based on scores from AP Exams taken in May 2016.
Over the summer, Charlotte Christian students took the opportunity to impact others and engage in exciting programs both at home and all across the country Learn more about how students learned and served in the summer of 2016.
Lower school students have fun and earn honors in first Lower School Writing Contest.
Congratulations to senior Taylor Burch on being named a 2016 National Merit Scholar by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.